I was able to realise my professional project thanks to:
• Christian, my Man, with his support, his help, his dedication, his genius.
• Lucie, our daughter, with her encouragement, knowledge and wisdom.
• My paternal and maternal grandparents were farmers.
• My parents who passed on to me their passion for phytotechnics and zootechnics.
• Philippe and Florence for the loan of their meadows.
• Howard and Sarah for them undergrowth and the hay.
• Marie-Louise for the hay.
• Jacques et Kathleen for the communication.
• Christelle Latu for her hospitality.
• Sabine, my naturopath.
• Amelie for transporting my goats, equipment and helping with the hay.
• Geranium, our first billy goat, to Eglantine, Tulipe, Paquerette, Anemone, our first goats, then Paillette, Herbe, Fleur and Miel Pops, then Cerise.
• Fanchette, the goat of my childhood.
• My herd of Poitevines, my Divines.
• And you, with whom I share this project on a platter... of cheese!
- ©2021-2022 - Chèvres et Fromages - VERSION FRANCAISE